What is the Deloitte I Accelerator?
With Deloitte’s Gender Balance Network, EDI are offering university students and recent graduates the opportunity to participate in the Deloitte I Accelerator Virtual Programme. Learn about Deloitte, work on a mock business challenge and gain valuable transferable skills.
Dates: 26th-29th June 2023
Deadline: Wednesday 14th June 2023
Target Audience: Women and non-binary
Location: Virtual Experience
Time: 9:30 – 5:30 Every Day
(Places will be allocated upon application so do not delay)
Who is the Deloitte I Accelerator open to?
- Open to to women and non-binary undergraduate students, providing them with the opportunity to develop important professional skills.
- Open to students entering into their penultimate year (2nd year students on a three-year programme or 3rd year students on a four-year programme), final year students and graduates
How will the I Accelerator work?
- Each student will work in a team of 5 to develop a solution to the challenge presented
- Various workshops will be delivered by Deloitte and EDI throughout the week
- Students will develop a presentation to be delivered to staff from Deloitte
- Insight to careers – providing insights to the broad spectrum of careers available
- Personal development – develop skills and attributes valued in the workplace
- Networking opportunities – connect with diverse professionals
- Personal brand development – define what makes you stand out
- Interview practice – develop the skills needed to compete in today’s job market
What happens next?
Once you complete your form, successful candidates will be invited to an online interview. On completion of the interview you will be advised, as to whether you have secured a place on the programme.
“Amazing. Has made me confident to pursue a career in consultancy.”
Business Management Undergraduate, University of Westminster
“Overall, it was an inspiring experience. Loved every moment.”
Accounting and Management Undergraduate, University of Kent