What is the Deloitte I Accelerator?
In partnership with Deloitte’s Proud (LGBT+) Network, EDI are offering university students, recent graduates and young people not attending university, the opportunity to participate in the Deloitte I Accelerator Virtual Programme. Learn about Deloitte, work through an exciting mock business challenge and gain valuable transferable skills.
Dates: 11th-14th April 2023
Deadline: Thursday 30th March 2023
Location: Virtual Experience
Time: 9:30 – 5:30 Every Day
(Places will be allocated upon application so do not delay)
Who is the Deloitte I Accelerator open to?
- We’re focused on fostering LGBT+ talent, providing the opportunity for people to develop their skills for the future
- Open to applicants who identify as LGBT+ and are also any of the following:
– Those between the age of 18-25 not at university
– Undergraduate students entering into their penultimate year, final year students and graduates
- We encourage applications from those who are or would be first in their family to go to university
How will the I Accelerator work?
- Each student will work in a team of 5 to develop a solution to the challenge presented
- Various workshops will be delivered by Deloitte throughout the week
- Students will develop a presentation to be delivered to staff from Deloitte
- Insight to careers – providing insights to the broad spectrum of careers available
- Personal development – develop skills and attributes valued in the workplace
- Networking opportunities – connect with diverse professionals
- Personal brand development – define what makes you stand out
- Interview practice – develop the skills needed to compete in today’s job market
What happens next?
Once you complete your form, successful candidates will be invited to an online interview. On completion of the interview you will be advised, as to whether you have secured a place on the programme.
“Amazing. Has made me confident to pursue a career in consultancy.”
Business Management Undergraduate, University of Westminster
“Overall, it was an inspiring experience. Loved every moment.”
Accounting and Management Undergraduate, University of Kent