Are you interested in:
- Sales and Customer
- Management Finance
- Business Operations
- Project Management
What is the Rolls-Royce Business I Accelerator?
Rolls-Royce have partnered with EDI to create this virtual work experience programme to explore commercial roles. Work on a live project brief from a truly iconic business. Learn about Rolls-Royce and the digital transformation underway to become the worlds leading industrial technology company. You will gain invaluable insight into the sector and develop skills transferable to the world of work.
Date: Mon 18th July – Fri 22nd July 2022
Time: 9am – 4pm Every Day
(Please only apply if you can attend all 5 days)
Who should apply?
- Black and ethnic minority undergraduate students in year 1 or 2 of study
- From any humanities or business-related disciplines
- With an interest in commercial roles in a leading technology and engineering
How will the Rolls Royce I Accelerator work?
Each student will work in a team of five to develop a solution to a challenge, presenting this back to senior leaders on the last day of their virtual work experience. Various workshops will be delivered throughout the week and students will get the opportunity to develop their professional network.
How will this benefit me?
- An enhanced CV profile
- Insight into careers at Rolls-Royce
- Personal development
- Networking opportunities with diverse professionals